NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

My withdraw button is gone! Is that the same for other people??

my withdrawal button has also disappeared

Hey! I am applying ED II and was wondering if the housing portal is an indicator still. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks

just login to https://housing.nyu.edu/apply, and if you see summer 2022 then you are either rejected or waitlisted, and if you see no applications, then congratulations!

Is this true for this year as well? Cause Iā€™ve seen a lot of talk about this being fixedā€¦

not completely sure about that, but what do you have on your housing application?

Does everyone who applied to ed2 has only summer housing now or there still could be ā€œno applicationā€?

Yeah Im ED2 and I have summer 2022ā€¦ I am SUPERR scared nowā€¦

Since ED2 Comes out in 4/5 more days, Iā€™m hoping the housing changesā€¦ although myportal has only 1 buttonā€¦ :frowning:

me tooā€¦Does this housing indicator still apply to ed2 applicants? :sob:

Like in the past 12 hours Iā€™ve heard a lot of peopleā€™s portals go to 1 Button and all off them have said they have summer 2022 in their housing portalā€¦ Iā€™m hoping that its just that the housing portal hasnā€™t been updated yet.

Anyways gotta head outā€¦ GL to everyone in ED2!!

For ED1 applicants this year, only accepted students have one button a few days before the decision release. Other applicants had portal change on the decision day. If all ED2 applicants have one button now, the situation is different from that of ED1.

1 Like

I was admitted by Stern in ED1, and the results showed Sternā€™s gmail was 100% accurate in ED1. All those in our application group that can log in are admitted, but those who cannot jump to the stern page are deferred or rejected.

maybe it doesnā€™t work in ED2, seems like nobody can log in

1. Email- This is only for STERN students thoā€¦ I heard it might work for tische as well but Im tandon so I donā€™t think email is an indicator for meā€¦

2.Housing - For everyone i heard from it seems to show Summer 2022 so IDK if all these people were rejected(including me) were rejected or housing is not an indicator for ED2

3.Buttons - It changed to 1 button for me last night, 4 days before the decision dateā€¦ In a google forms available in ed2 thread 50% have one button 50% have 2 buttons although the people with 2 buttons might have answered before yesterday and might not have updated their answer so idk if this is an indicator as wellā€¦

I think We just gotta wait 4 days and seeā€¦

Was the Housing portal accurate for ED1??

Housing portal is accurate for ED1 round. When your housing shows no apps, it means youā€™re admitted. Summer means bad luck. Weā€™ll see if housing portal would change tonight.

seconding this - is it the 15th or 16th? Iā€™m thinking itā€™ll prob be the 15th bc the portal says the decision will be out BY the 16th

hi everyone,

join this discord server we made, there are over 50 members: