NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Also can you send a picture of what your housing portal looks like?

Noticed some students’ housing changed from summer to academic year 2022-2023, and some remained summer. Those who haven’t changed are likely to be deferred or rejected considering admitted students could log in and apply for academic year housing.

2 Likes

EVERYONE FILL OUT THIS FORM PLEASE

how many buttons do you have?

Only one. There’s nothing to do with buttons now. Everyone has one button, no campus choice, and Feb 15. The portal is the same for everyone. The only difference we found was housing.

Did the stern emails start working?

did you apply cas or stern?

So housing portal Summer 2022 most likely means rejection?

It seems true, and I also have summer2022 :sob:

I currently have one button and Fall 2022-23 in my Housing Portal. Does that seem to be an admissions indicator, or is it unclear yet?

umm anybody has this?

yesss i do. did you apply to NYUAD by any chance?

yepp

If the indicator is accurate, summer means reject… I really hope nyu had fixed the bug :disappointed:

can you access your application?

Cas

No, we were all summer in the beginning, then some changed to academic year. And the application is accessible, those with it can literally start applying housing.

I have academic year, but it doesn’t let me start an application; instead, it takes me to a page to “choose an application from the above”, but there were no applications

even I had summer in the beginning, today it changed to no app and that’s why am confused as hell