NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Wait are you sure?? I have one button and i do NOT wanna get my hopes up

I still have one button+summer, but I saw there are people saying that u need to wait after the two buttons have both disappeared and go to see what’s the housing going on

For ed2, we should wait until the day before releasing and see what has changed
It is uncertain to say everything

the housing will still be changing?

What exactly is CW ?

3 Likes

Read about in last year, some applicants’ housing portal had shown DC on it. Not sure what is DC either, DC campus?

It’s for people who applied to NYUAD, it’s called Candidate Weekend (CW). I don’t know too much about it, but I read that if you get invited you have a good chance of being admitted!

1 Like

No Application applicants, fill out this form!

Could you guys fill this form out? Thanks!

Del

I think this table is strong evidence that “Academic Year” for housing is accepted, and “Summer” is other (waitlisted or rejected).

That’s definitely what some of us are thinking. There are a few other theories but none of it rlly matters bc Tuesday is not far away.

1 Like

I hope the theory is wrong because mine is Summer. lol

3 Likes

It’s all conjecture. Don’t read too much into it.

still waiting

wait is that possible all the candidates who choose live off-campus will not be shown academic year

How about no applications?

We’re trying to figure out any correlations between Housing status and some application details like LS and Alternate campuses. Fill out the form below so that we can update all of you if we find anything. It is entirely anonymous.

Can you release results?

Here Stage (Responses) - Google Sheets