NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Maybe cause the portal hasnt changed yet, since many still have 2 buttons. Maybe it will change within the day?

What time are we expecting it to release? 5 pm est? The email said " You will be emailed with instructions on how to retrieve your decision in your [application status portal"

Website says by 5 pm est or by midnight max

I have that! one button (which I think everyone has) and no applications available

When did your housing portal change to “no applications available”?

Did anybody’s housing change to no apps or academic year 2022-23 a few hours ago or so?

I’m still stuck in summer housing so ig i took an L

disregard everyone else saying any other times

decisions are released promptly at 4:00 pm est.

My last button has just disappeared!

Guys I was rejected from Stern ED1, and here are some ‘indicators’ that seemed to work. If you have no app on housing portal, it means you’re in. If you have summer&spring, it means you’re rejected. Also, if your buttons disappeared a while ago (not today) it’s most likely you’re in. Also, for Stern applicants, if your Stern email works, it means you’re in.

the indicators from ED1 are different than this time. theres academic year on peoples housing portals, and no one has a stern email

The buttons in my portal has disappeared too…

for about a week i’ve had a “update personal information” button on my portal but it changed to “nyu application information update request” just now and i have 3 purple lines where the message about decisions being released on the 15th used to be. anyone have this?

I just have 3 purple lines, no more buttons. Think I am rejected. :frowning:

what does your housing portal say? i’ve had “no applications” for about a week

yeah what is your housing

Academic 22-23

I also have that but I applied RD

I have no buttons now. Is that bad?

No it just means ur decision is abt to arrive in the portal

1 Like

Does everyone have an NYU email?(asking for a friend)

1 Like