NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

use ur NYU net id + ‘stern.nyu.edu’ and type it into ‘add another account’ in google if it redirects u in a stern website u got in

2 Likes

So does anyone have any speculation on the portal stuff?

sorry, gmail trick didn’t work for me. It only worked on this one which I believe not reliable

Not sure if it means much but did the gmail trick work for the rest of you?

Also if it worked, how many buttons do you have in your portal?

Email trick only works for stern applicants.

Yes. I applied to Stern and the email trick worked for me but I still have two buttons in my portal so I don’t know if that means anything.

did everyone fill out form: https://■■■■■■■■■/usXNuMruqrNoPPFG7

yes im guessing the one button no application isn’t a sign yet

CAS seemed to be really mixed

IF the pattern from last year holds (a big if), in general I would say less is more: People with one button and no housing apps are in better shape than those with two buttons and anything on the housing page.

agree

I did not apply to stern. But from I have seen. Don’t check your email on other websites. use your netid@stern.nyu.edu to login gmail directly. See if you get redirected to nyu stern activate email website. If you get redirected, you are accepted.

Nope. IMO can’t tell what the different combos mean.
I have no changes at all still.

Does anyone have no change in housing and STILL have two buttons?

While I agree that No Apps in housing would appear to be the favorable indicator, the fact that twice as many people have it is confusing me. That doesn’t align with the expected admit rate, and in previous years the number of people with the favorable indicator has been markedly lower than the number of people with the unfavorable indicator.

I am shocked that most people have one button, no app too. But I think the voluntary sample bias also applies to it

So I think one button, no app is still a good sigh

*Sign

Nah, I’m in an NYU ED gc and majority of people have one button and no app. So any potential bias isn’t necessarily a major factor

1 Like

Tbh, everything seems to be really ambiguous this year. There is a fair distribution of the two most common combos. Those with J term and/or academic year seem to be the only outliers