NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Seems like CAS has a 50/50 split between two buttons with Summer 2022 and one button with no apps compared to Stern’s majority one button with no apps.

Could be due to the possibility that Stern has uploaded a majority of the decisions into the system causing the one button where CAS has probably uploaded only 50% of the decisions in the system.

Also seems like there’s no correlation between portal astrology and admit rates as of now.

3 Likes

what does J term mean?

january is set aside as a separate “term” so you can take extra classes and stuff then

I also think that international students still have two bottoms regarding what school we applied to. Does any international student have their bottoms gone?

thxs

1 Like

Last year the people that got in still has no app at the end

my housing suddenly changed to “Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!” that’s did a bad sign lol

Nvm it changed back

I didn’t remember that I have two accounts lol but im the same person

I had that same message for a few seconds yesterday

People who had Summer only in their portal also got accepted for the RD cycle in March. Pretty sure it varies every cycle so these current indicators are highly speculative.

2 Likes

Probably just a glitch tbh

1 Like

same. what does that mean ugh

Anyone else have these terms in the Bursar eSuite (accessed through Albert) in the deposit section? Pretty sure this is a bad sign.

1 Like

I can’t even access the bursar

Did you click on the housing payments button in Albert?

I also have the two terms damn

I’ve this as well, did yours have one button or two in the portal? And does it show no application for housing?

I’m not Merdin but I have that too and one button. plus no app

I have two buttons and Summer 2022