NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Only 3 of us have checked, but there’s a possibility they fixed it this year.

looking at all the “supposed” indicators is making me so anxious! I’ve literally read like a million CC and reddit threads about NYU admissions and the mixed signals is killing me :confounded:

Me too omg. No one was posting on this thread before and it was stressing me out so I’m glad I’m not the only one.

There’s also this page, which is where I think people were seeing the DC housing choice last year that was a negative indicator. Supposedly people with DC as a housing choice under Spring 2021 last year didn’t get in. Not sure if anyone has anything under the Spring 2022 dropdown this year. As @oliviawade said, maybe they’ve fixed the glitch.

I can see academic year 2021-22 NYC/AD, J Term 2022, and Spring 2022 NYC in my housing portal. I think this is because I did a summer program before and already had an NYU ID before applying undergrad - I know a couple people who did summer programs have this in their housing portal too

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anything about the admission release date this year? I know its always scheduled for Dec 15 for ED1 but I know in years past its released like 2 or 3 days early so I was wondering if anyone knew if it would be early this year

hi! i applied fall 2022 ed1 to tisch for collaborative arts. i don’t have high hopes of getting in but it’s my dream school, so i’m hoping somewhere in my heart, y’know. the waiting is really killing me and i just really want to know already !! hope y’all are doing well with the stress ://

may i ask what does it mean by “no applications available”?

i think the others were saying that if it says “no applications available” in your application portal, it may be a sign you were accepted. if you’re talking about the “no applications available” under the housing portal, though, that doesn’t mean anything as housing information has not been released yet

Would someone be able to post a link where they are seeing “no application available”?

Ohhhh, but where can i see “no applications available” in the application portal, as i can only see my application information when logging in

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

i think it should be 12.15 for now!
https://twitter.com/YoelGar99168114/status/1467625250384920583

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Does anyone else have access to their Bursar account? I found mine by logging into NYU Home, then clicking Albert (the selected card), then clicking “NYU Housing Payments” and then the "Click here to Continue to the NYU Office of the Bursar eSuite. There I get a page which lets me make a payment (I’m assuming for housing) and a bunch of other things (A payment profile with the option to enter a new payment method, a place to make deposits, billing and tax statements etc.).

Yeah I’m able to access it, I don’t think it’s an indicator but I might be wrong, so far I haven’t seen anyone who doesn’t have it but I have not asked around much.

I also did a summer program and I have J-Term 2022 NYC/AD in my housing portal but I don’t have academic year 2021-22 or Spring 2022

From what I’ve seen in last year’s thread, the bursar thing isn’t an indicator.

the link shows me 3 boxes

Academic year 2021-22, NYC, waitlist undergrad

Then J term 2022 drop down nyc and AD

Then spring 2022 NYC waitlist undergrad

Does anyone else see this? Should I be seeing the no application thing like some of the others?

I think you may be in the same boat as shst12 and abodega