NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

O just FYI. I did a poll last year RD. Given how groups changed this year, this might be completely inapplicable. However, last year, we had 3 different groups for ppl who had 1 button: spring + summer housing, summer housing only, and summer + academic year housing.

I took a look at GPA for these three groups and here was what I found:

Unfortunately, I couldn’t do an exit poll of results. Good luck y’all! :slight_smile:

Thank you for summarizing this so well in a single post!

1 Like

Is having my email and student id from here a good sign? The student ID is different from the university ID i got in the email when I first applied so idk what this means??

1 Like

wdym? what student id?

on the bursar payment website it tells me my student ID, an ID I don’t recognize from before.

1 Like

I have that too

i think it’s like that for everyone

yeah same

1 Like

okok thanks

Ok so around 37% of Stern EDers who filled out the Google form have an email

That makes sense?

I think 37% would make sense for acceptance, but tbh i think there must be alot of response bias

2 Likes

Did anyone’s buttons change from 2 to 1 today?

mine did … kinda nervous :grimacing:

I only have personal information button

What major did you apply to?

computer science at Tandon, you?

Film and TV at Tisch, and good luck!

you too!

1 Like

A lot of response bias and starting-sample bias, since CC attracts a higher-achieving cohort than the applicant population at large.

Can you explain the response bias? Why would someone who doesn’t have a stern email for example not want to fill out the form? It’s anonymous and the more ppl fill out the more representative the data is

Exactly what i was thinking