NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

It was a bit like how most people who are on CC are more studious since they care more about grades and stuff, meaning they have a higher chance of getting in

In addition to what @aRsinpls says above, I think people who have whatā€™s seen as a positive indicator are likelier to respond than people who donā€™t. Similarly, for when the decisions are announced, what I noticed in last yearā€™s thread was that people who were admitted tended to say so but very few said they were rejected ā€“ they just immediately stopped posting.

This seems to only matter for stern. For schools like CAS itā€™s a pretty even split. I think even considering the bias itā€™s still inconclusive

2 Likes

Did your application button disappear this morning? And may I ask what your housing portal says?

Makes sense tysm!

1 Like

I still have two buttons and summer 2022, kinda nervous ngl. Idk whether disappearing early or later is betterā€¦ thank god thereā€™s an even split in the form (I applied to cas)

1 Like

Not sure when because I wasnā€™t paying attention to the buttons, but one of them disappeared at some point. My housing portal is completely empty with the ā€œno applicationsā€ thingā€¦

Not sure what the email thing is and if it even works for Tandon.

Thatā€™s my worry lol. I donā€™t know if itā€™s better for it to disappear first or later

1 Like

WAIT GUYS, something with my application changed. So, I have both buttons but up to yesterday/ earlier today when I clicked either of the buttons, it said that no changes could be made for both buttons because of the date nearing and that I should wait for decisions to be released. I just checked again and the personal information can be updated but not the application information. WHAT IS THIS OMG.

Same, what school did you apply to?

CAS, hbu

Ok for me with one button I can also update personal information, nothing for application because I donā€™t have the button

1 Like

This has been my situation for a while

Huh weird, are you 100% sure you couldnā€™t access the personal information one before? Iā€™ve been able to this whole time while the other one remained inaccessible.

CAS as well. Iā€™m guessing CAS is behind on updating decisions

1 Like

If you refresh maybe your application one disappears?

I am absolutely positive!

For everyone whoā€™s buttons recently just changed on the applicant portal, what does it now say on the housing portal?

Nope, I tried thrice

Any Tisch applicants here with only one button?