NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I think they are… According to past years buttons disappear as late as the day itself

1 Like

I was scouring threads for this, but whoever’s disappeared the day didn’t necessarily have the best results… idk about this year though

Huh, do you know which one is better in past years, yes housing or no housing applicatiobs

1 Like

yeah some got in and some didn’t

1 Like

no housing but when you have one button… this year no one knows tho cause the options are different

To anyone really worried about “bad” indicators I read a post the other day from a current NYU student who talked about how they literally had all the “bad” indicators up to the moment decisions were released and still got in. So these indicators aren’t the be-all end-all of results.

5 Likes

Oh really? Yea im just taking it as a good luck sign at this point

would you have the link?

I’ve the exact same situation as you, I applied to Tandon for cs as well and I also have one button and no application. The wait has been so hauling.

Fr, may I ask what your stats are? Im 3.7 unweighted, 1540 SS sat, and had a couple EC like eagle scout, interns and club officers

My sat was on the lower side with 1410 and 4.27 gpa. I would say my commonapp essay is pretty good but the NYU essay pretty standard

Can anyone else with two buttons access the personal info update form and not the applicant form?

Dang nice gpa. Yea idk about my essays because english and writing was my bad suite

Looks like the split is currently 13-22 favoring One button for CAS. Not looking too good for us to be honest.

It’s unlikely that everyone with one button/two buttons will get in. The probability of the majority getting in is not high. Idk tho

1 Like

It was on the NYU subreddit the other day on the “Prospective Students” thread, but the mods recreate the thread every few days so I can’t get to the original anymore. Unless there’s an archive I probably won’t be able to find the comment.

internet archive might have it

Wayback machine thats what its called i forgot it for a second

I’m trying but I’m not finding the page.

rip idk