NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

This forum is now at 500 comments I remember being on it when it was around 50…

And about 90% of the comments are about the dang buttons lol

5 Likes

Everyone’s just too nervous😖

2 Likes

My unweighted is also 3.7ish but I put weighted for commonapp. Also your sat is really high, wish you the best.

2 Likes

omg thanks. You too! Hope to see you there next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes same, congrats on that high sat score though!

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

i’ll take your word for it

1 Like

You’re applying to Tandon right? Do you by any chance know what the acceptance rate is? It says different things when I search it up.

Honestly i have no clue, but a quick search and the first result looks like 35%? :eyes: i assume it also changes based on major and yearly changes too

Ok Ok I feel you bet thanks

Yea no problem, just looked a bit further and looks like its 25%-35%. Good luckkkkk

1 Like

Honestly my biggest fear right now is being deferred rather than rejected, I don’t wanna go through this stress again :^(

2 Likes

NYU’s ED deferral rate is 5% so it’s highly unlikely

1 Like

relate! Honestly with a defer ill just go to one of my safeties or something

1 Like

i see both buttons and can click both. although the applicant form says when i click it how its unlikeley if i update anything they will have enough time to see. same for you?

Same, would you happen to know the ED acceptance rate for CAS?

Not sure, but someone on reddit said CAS acceptance rate for ed was something like 9(!)%. this was also a couple years ago tho

It was 7% last year overall, don’t know about ED

I’m getting the same for the application button. I can click both, but does a for, (like the one in the pic I uploaded) appear for you?