NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

More to share, I applied to the LS core program. I have one button, and no housing application available starting last Thursday. Does anyone like me? And do any of you think the housing stuff only applies to CAS or Stern?

Does this only apply to stern people? or apply to everyone?

1 Like

Only stern

Idk about the housing

youā€™ve answered your own question, itā€™s netid@stern.nyu.edu

People not at Stern (or like thereā€™s one other college I think?) wonā€™t have a Stern email because they didnā€™t apply, nor get accepted to, Stern

but I do think those that can activate Stern emails do have the highest chance out of all of us being accepted

Yes I was asking about the chances for stern people not for ppl who applied to the other NYU colleged

moreover, did any of you try to search your name in Collibra Data Center that is in NYU home?
I could find my name and some other common names. But I did not find my friendā€™s name who is also applying for ed1. I am not sure that is a good sign or not lol.

Does the stern email login NOT work for anyone?

1 Like

That is odd, I did find my name and I have 2 buttons and Summer 2022

Did your friend search for themselves? What college are they applying to? (sorry for the questions, but itā€™s a lot of stuff that goes into it)

From the poll, apparently lots of stern applicants donā€™t have valid stern email

Weird same situation for me, could find myself and still have two buttons and Summer 2022

Heā€™s applying to Tandon, while Iā€™m applying to LS core; that might be a reason.

I have one button and am able to find my name there. I donā€™t think it means anything

I did not have a stern email but i could find my name, and i could also find one of my friendsā€™ name right there. However, there are some I couldnā€™t find

Same I was able to see my name there too.

Is it possible weā€™re only finding our own names is because weā€™re signed into our accounts? We havenā€™t seen someone unable to find their name, only other applicants.

2 Likes

I think the database includes everyone who has access to NYU Home

1 Like

Agree

can you find othersā€™ names who also applied for ed? If not, it might be the caseā€¦