NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I think it’s just people who signed into collibra :confused:

yeah same

yeah i just searched up my friend’s name who goes there and it doesn’t show up

I think it only shows applicants this year.
I would make a bold assumption just for fun:
it may only show people within your group(whether it is for housing, advisory group, or something like that.)

1 Like

it’s not the most radical idea ever

like you said, there has to be some reason why some names show and others don’t

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s a good sign

Has anyone not have their name or someone else’s name show up if they’re an applicant?

1 Like

I dont think collibra is an indicator lmao yall r reaching… seems like every applicant is listed there

2 Likes

same lol

I can find my name on Collibria but can’t find my friend’s. Is it mean u can only find your name when u log into it using your account?

I would assume so

Nah I was able to find people from this forum on there

Im just curious if you could find the name Justin chen on it. I wasn’t having luck finding some people’s name on it too

Your name is on there!

Ah ok thank you

I feel like the database thing may be just everyone who has applied and logged into the portal w/ an account…I could be wrong though!

Does anyone who applied to either Gallatin or Tisch still have two boxes? I have two now and am hoping that one disappears soon so that I can check the housing portal.

Or maybe the kids that don’t show up are the ones that got in. That’s why the kids that got in, their name don’t show up

Funnily enough, this is actually testable. We would simply need at least one of the names that don’t show up to, you know, log in. If they pop up for everyone then it’s concluded that this doesn’t have weight.

Tbf though, I do feel like this isn’t an indicator.

3 Likes

My name is showing up but I also did a summer program and have had a working account since 2019…that would also be part of it.