NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

That’s confusing; when I went through the list, I didn’t see Justin Chen in the list, while it does appear now. In conclusion, I would no longer believe there is a correlation between this list and admission results.
On the other hand, I think somebody who said “applicants this year whoever logs in Collibria will show up there” is correct.

1 Like

I had the same revelation, I don’t remember seeing Justin Chen but looking it up again it did show. I blamed it on faulty memory though

Yeah I think that would make sense. I logged in and you guys were able to see my name

I am feeling like a detective now, deciphering all those implications, lol

I think this isn’t related to acceptance rates because if you click on users as a whole it shows total users in the database, and it showed about 1139 when I opened it, but has gone up to 1145 in the past few minutes. I doubt they’re making decisions this quickly so I would assume it is just new people logging in haha

1 Like

The Mandela Effect is real lol.

In all seriousness I’m fairly certain Collibra isn’t an indicator.

2 Likes

So far I’ve only seen 1 tisch applicant with only one box, correct me if im wrong tho

I applied to gallatin and have one box

I might be wrong but I heard that a majority of people who do have a stern email applied to either BTE or BPE and core concentration kids are a minority? Not sure though, hahaha

1 Like

But to be honest, I still believe that housing can be a factor. From other sites, I have read from, the number of people having two-button and summer is evidently higher than the number of people having one button and no application. In summary, the data in other sites are more like what implication last year says:
“It is like 3/10 people having one button and no application.”
The ratio here isn’t the same here might result in different factors:
(1)NYU might put in admit in the system earlier than other results(but people here are so obsessed with it, so they respond to the survey at a very fast pace)
(2)The sample isn’t big enough, and not everyone with so-called “bad” implications would respond to the survey.

1 Like

same for me

why is it kinda fun looking for acceptance indicators, so many dead ends tho :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah there’s definitely some correlation especially in schools like Stern and CAS

i applied to stern for core concentration and don’t have an email. anyone else?

I found myself and I have 1 button and no application but ive also been accepted to a summer program at NYU.

Yeah I would agree

Does anyone feel that time had been passing so slow the past couple of days?

5 Likes

Me… my stats teacher says I look so stressed in class today.

If last year’s implication is real, you definitely have a really good chance, especially you have participated in the summer program at NYU before.
Also, my friend who participated in summer program before and applied ED1 this year, also said that his housing changes from summer to no application.

I feel like my housing had always been No application lol