NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Yea, but there will be a dead giveaway tomorrow. If the majority of people with 2 boxes remain with two boxes, then boxes changing doesn’t mean a decision was inputted. Could it mean an acceptance? I wouldn’t put my money on it due to the # of people with one box w/ no apps in Stern with no emails and the fact that almost everyone in the “Other” college is almost completely one box w/ no apps.

If anything, I really am leaning toward the housing portal being fixed this year and what we see is just a bunch of factors that we are not able to narrow down properly.

And that’s the main thing about the argument of sampling bias here. If you look at Stern w/ emails, that matches the acceptance rate somewhat. If you look at one box w/ no apps for Tische, doesn’t match. CAS? Doesn’t match. Other? Doesn’t match.

1 Like

there are also a lot of people with two boxes so I wouldn’t say its acceptance. Oh well, tomorrow everything would be clear

Guys, is anyone’s housing portal changing? I’ve had Summer-2022 for the past week or so, but whenever I always selected access application, it would say no application available. Today it actually let me in and redirected me to a website! I’ve attached screenshots below. Is anyone else experiencing this?

the above was taken last saturday (the 11th at 3:36pm est)

the above was taken today at 6:49pm EST! instead of saying application is currently closed, it loads and redirects me to a different page.

this is what i’m redirected to!

OMGG

1 Like

eventually everyone will have one box, the boxes as seen from last year arent indicative of decisions at all

The time isn’t a big deal because I saw most forms, including self-reported grades are due 11.8th

mine didn’t changed at all lol I think its a good sign yours changed

This is probably good!! nice, congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

guys I cant log into that portal🥲 only the other one

What does it say when you try to log in

same only the one from home

star rez failed something like that

and I have stern email so idk what it means it’s proabbly a bad sign tbh

Rip, no clue

omg same It redirected me too

i have no clue, both my buttons are still there, so that’s kinda concerning

1 Like

same that’s what it says for me. did your stern email work?

it used to be like that for me, maybe give it a few and retry?

omg yay!

yeah it did

no clue what it means tbh, i still have both buttons