NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Yeah, it’s on the right side right above the instagram thing

So essentially it’s random, the stern email glitch is only the indicator that is most likely to be true.

Correction: I am able to actually go into this section and see the housing application thing, but I don’t really think anything of it tbh (I don’t know if this was accessible before or not)

2 buttons and summer 2022 btw

Yea that’s probably what it is, just random

Or based on factors they we’re not able to get right now like who is asking for fin aid, when did we send our apps, what college are we applying to, what state are we applying from, who signed up for a summer program, who is applying for on campus/off campus housing, ect.

3 Likes

Yeah too many factors to know anything for sure

this?

(upload://vGKyUe8uaw3ZNQTp72VynABw2A5.jpeg)

nvm not sure how to upload photos

I don’t think that works as an image… can you copy paste it?

it won’t upload, but it was just the request personal information update thing… not sure i even had a different button in the first place… thanks for ur help and good luck!

I cant find the reply to my previous comment, but do y’all know what the acceptance rate is for ED Liberal studies core?

Ah i remember this, it said the overall acceptance rate is 16%, and with some ED scaling, it seems like acceptance rate is 20-30% approximately :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

NYU’s overall acceptance rate does not include LS I think?

1 Like

Oh shoot you’re right! I checked the wrong stats/percentages. Alisha my bad let me check again :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh what i didn’t even know that

People that had housing changed, previously did you guys have the summer show up for housing. Additionally, did you guys did something during the summer?

Sorry i can’t find any other info on it :frowning:

Not really

Did you have 2 buttons?