NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Does your school have similar situations?

nope im the only kid that applied.

ohh, I see…

I applied to Stern and I tried the email trick and it works, but I was admitted into a summer course last year (although I’m pretty sure it wasn’t to Stern it was just regular pre-college which I ended up not attending) so I’m not sure if the email is a good indicator for me. Any thoughts or suggestions?

My summer housing portal shows that I am applying to NYU housing and not part of an NYU program, does it mean that I am rejected because I am not a part of NYU academic program. Does it mean that people with no application means that they are part of NYU academic program?

I heard that people who were admitted into summer courses have J-term and all that stuffs. Summer school students don’t have accurate indicator.

I’m not sure if it means that. I cant access whatever you’re on bc I have no applications lol

so what youre saying is even if my email works that could j be because I was admitted before right? dangit lmaoo

Im not sure about the e-mail indicator, but Im sure that students who was admitted to summer school have J-terms.

The 2 buttons are “NYU Personal Information Update Request,” which everybody has, and “NYU Application Information Update Request” which is what is supposed to disappear “when a decision has been made for you.”

It doesn’t actually quite make sense because this would mean there is less than 48 hours for them to make a decision for a lot of students, which just isn’t logical.

2 Likes

sorry im a bit late to this thread what does j-term mean?

I think so, NYU definitely has uploaded all their decisions.

exactly, so the buttons really don’t mean anything at this point

We would like to officially invite you to the discord with the nyu applicants. Most of us are one button and we would like to discuss. Discord

1 Like

what about the starrez

someone asked whether a Tisch student only had one button in the application status page and no applications available in the housing portal.
I have only one button and no apps available

Does Tisch have a lot of no app and 1 button?

stern does. And most verify their email successfully

seems like starrez works for people with 2 buttons, but i doubt its indicative of anything since half of the people have two buttons

starrez portal works for me in the housing section. I have one button and no apps available