NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I had no buttons

yesterday

hey! you can find the buttons by logging into your application status portal, not nyu albert. the button or buttons are personal info update request and application update request (or applicant, for forgot which).

Omg hey:))

decision release time has been announced. Will they send reject earlier like I hear they did last year?

4 Likes

whats it like in your school? still two and summer majority?

hey, do anyone knows about the acceptance rate for SPS? Thanks

So how much do you guys wanna bet that these “indicators” mean nothing in the end?

5 Likes

Maybe we’re all just losing our heads over this all lol

4 Likes

I feel like I’ve been losing my mind to this stuff

4 Likes

Now I’m just convinced the buttons mean nothing cause I still have two buttons and admissions are tomorrow so it seems like its not a sign

6 Likes

if that was the case then we would all have the same indicators. The system has a bug. Maybe what we see as acceptance indicators are just application reviewed indicators or sm minute like that.

there is definitely a bug. we may be deciphering it wrong thats all

1 Like

Yeah, that’s probably it.

The results just aren’t consistent, even with the Stern results for the polls, there are people with one box yet no email.

2 Likes

There are just too many different variations and nothing to say for certain. I think there either going to be another change today or we just have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

5 Likes

Oh thanks ! I got it !

Now one button, no apps !:blush: applying to tisch

Would you mind sharing your stats?

1 Like

I have no button no app now. Anyone has the same thing

why all my buttons disappear