NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

after u put in ur gmail the stern page that it redirects u to has a link to activate
it says activate ur email here or something like that

did you apply to core or bte

Don’t need a password for the stern email thing?

bpe

WhT do you see on housing?

no applications but thats what it always said
I didnt do a precollege program at nyu

So u go to the stern website to activate your account. And then login on gmail? Does this mean anything if you can do it? Also are you even meant to??

1 Like

yes
Idk if it means anything this year but last year everyone who could was accepted
I dont think so im scared im gonna get rescinded or rejected lol

Any Tisch applicants have any of this email stuff work for them yet?

1 Like

Has the email thing worked for any other Stern applicants?

has the email worked for stern applicants who did core

it didn’t work for me and I applied for core. Did it work for you?

didyou try activating your account on the stern page?

Did you try that at the website (http://email-checker.net/ ) that someone posted earlier?

I tried on the website but that doesn’t mean anything because anything I put before @stern.nyu.edu works. I didnt try activating my account on the stern page. Have you done that? Has it worked? How do I do that?

1 Like

press the activate button on the bottom

did it work for you?

yes I applied bpe tho. did it work for u

I don’t know about Stern or Tisch, but for CAS, the hack will not work. According to this (Incoming First-Years) website for new students coming into CAS, you need to use “start.nyu.edu” to activate Net ID and set up emails. So, don’t be worried if your email doesn’t work (mine didn’t). Also, rationally speaking, why would NYU create emails when they don’t even know if the student will attend? I know this is ED, but there are possibilities that a student won’t attend even with ED. NYU is not going to waste server space and emails, so do not worry. We will know soon enough. Best of luck everyone and hang in there!

9 Likes

it didnt work for me. I applied for core