NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

For me it does!

me too, so nervous.

ok but i have noticed somewhat of an outlier on the spreadsheet of form responses - no buttons, no app, able to log in to starrez

what is starrez?

The link is on the form, some people get a starrez error others dont. Its a housing app login i think

I’m starting to think that the button situation doesn’t matter anymore but did anyone apply to Tisch who still has both buttons?

I applied to tisch and still have both buttons and my housing portal is summer 2022

3 Likes

me too

1 Like

i heard someone say the 2 buttons mean ur waitlisted/ deferred so that you could change your info later but I have no idea, so many ppl saying different things

1 Like

can someone with summer 2022 send a screenshot of what they’re talking about?

No both buttons are gone including checklist

me too

When did the buttons and checklist disappear for everyone?

i’m lowkey annoyed rn bc i’m trying to change my ed1 to ed2 bc of stuff w finances changing in my family and i haven’t got a response and it’s stressing me out so so bad. ik they’re so busy but it’s like. a one button change omg sjsdj

That sucks, I hope everything with that turns out well they’ll likely email you tomorrow morning about it.

Mines disappeared this morning

1 Like

thank u ! i emailed them yesterday so i was hoping they’d get back to me today otherwise tbh i kinda hope i get rejected or deferred bc the process of backing out of ed for financial reasons is annoying and lowkey embarrassing LMAO … im super anxious tbh

2 Likes

Mine is the exact same.

if y’all’s og guesses abt the portal astrology are right though then i probably didn’t get in anyway LMAO since i still have two buttons & summer housing plus i’m a tisch art kid so i applied w a portfolio and they literally reached out to my counselor bc of the mental health stuff i mentioned sjfhsjdjfj so they probably don’t want me anyway <3

call them