NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Wait when I clicked on “who” I was able to see all the applicants I think lol? Not sure

yeah you can. that’s honestly kind of weird. tbh i think nyu doesn’t expect their applicants to be all sneaking around every part of the website they can get onto to get info but like. tbh feels like that’s kinda a weird privacy thing

it’s data management. nyu uses collibra to host and manage all their data. why applicants are able to see some of that data is beyond me, but yeah, it’s just data management. nothing to glean from it except that you can see that people were poking around your application (duh, since tmw is dec 15)

I think this dataset really means sth…I searched the name of all applicants for nyu ED in my school, and there’s only one who appeared in the sheet. Quite strange🤔

still have two buttons and summer idk if it’s gonna change now

I think it just means whoever logged into the database

If it really means whoever logged into the database, all four students from my school should appears in it🤔someone is missing??

that is strange… someone can look into it if they want I’m pretty tired of looking for indicators now anyways

1 Like

He’s still on team two buttons/summer.

Who knows. Maybe waitlisted? Or maybe admissions did him dirty in September hahahaha.

Hang in there. Almost over!

very convincing to me!
My son still has 2 button and summer in housing

I think we are all distorted by the desire of knowing results haha

3 Likes

does it mean I am accepted ??

Everyone gets the same

3 Likes

my portal still has 2 buttons but my housing app has academic year 2022 as well as the J-term and spring 2022, I haven’t seen anyone else with this combination but I don’t think I rlly wanna know lolll

I know a friend applied for CAS has the same portal. What school did you apply?

The summer applications are for non-NYU, non-affiliated individuals.

I think one who appears at the list is the accepted one.

Oh wait nvm it says for both students and interns

Yup. It’s thrilling haha

Btw two buttons is not a rejection

1 Like