NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

BewareofthePolicia cannot handle all of this stress!!!

1 Like

nah they wouldnt waitlist you from ED

Me neither bewareofthepolicia

4 Likes

nyu has a waitlist during ed

1 Like

you can! i have one friend who got waitlisted in ED1 and then accepted in the first week of May

3 Likes

me either

Did u apply for financial aid?

no you can be. says on their site :// kinda sucky ik

also y’all i know NYU says they don’t track demonstrated interest but if you do get waitlisted (knock on wood) do email them frequently and show that they are your number 1 choice

2 Likes

Yes

Maybe that is the reason why u have the link, but I’m not sure cause I didn’t apply for financial aid.

same^^

I applied for aid and nothign showed up. I think its over for me lol

I applied for financial aid and it said financial aid links are not accessible

That’s what it says for me

i applied for aid and said its not accessible, prob not for me lol

If BewareofthePolicia’s daughter gets into NYU tomorrow, will you all join me in saying a collective WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

We’ll say it right now WOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Don’t say that, who knows it might not mean anything! Honestly, we all tried our best on our NYU App and if NYU can’t see that, then it’s their fault, not ours.

3 Likes

AGREE okay y’all stepping in here bc tonight is gonna be a long night for all of us if u guys keep analyzing everything like this group has been doing :(( u guys need sleep. also eat a real meal and drink water if you haven’t been bc i know i haven’t. there’s nothing anyone can do, decisions are in and honestly i don’t think a lot of these indicators are accurate. i don’t know you guys but i love you !!! please take care of yourselves tonight don’t let the stress get to you or you’re gonna feel like ■■■■ tmw anyway. i love u all and all of us have worked so hard to get here. you can’t be understood as a person from a 7 page pdf and a lot of it is just luck. it’s out of your control and you’re going to be okay no matter what. pls get some sleep :(( if you’re a east coast kid like me EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO SLEEP RN YOU’LL FEEL BETTER TMW!!

7 Likes