NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Damn I dont have that

I have heard people from both 2017 and 2018 saying that FA is just a bug, and it is not accurate according to their eventual results.

1 Like

iā€™m gonna attack yā€™all w love for the rest of the night bc itā€™s helping me calm my own nerves LMAO and also yā€™allā€™s stress and anxiety over some pixels on a screen makes me sad :((

2 Likes

Are people from 2017 and 2018 saying that the button and housing is an indicator?

ur so sweet omg THANK YOU SO MUCH ILYT! im from east coast too hehe. EVERYONE GOOD LUCK WE GOT THIS. I WILL SEE EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE FALL!

3 Likes

yes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

1 Like

wish everyone the best of luck!

5 Likes

ill see yall on the other side tbh

4 Likes

You too!

1 Like

See you guys in the fall!!! (knock on wood)

4 Likes

does anyone have this and not apply for financial aid

Triple knock yā€™all everyone I believe in you

3 Likes

People in 2017 and 2018 say they have different stuff on their portals; people are split in groups of having no application(1) groups of having summer application(2) and groups of having summer+J term+Fall semester(3)
And among them, people from (3) get in; while there are still some people in (1) get in, but they said they havenā€™t heard anyone from (2) get in. But tbh, Who knows which bug will eventually work this year.

1 Like

If I may, would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

i have ā€œfinancial aidlinks not availableā€

I really wouldnā€™t get too worked up, from what weā€™ve seen on here the system is buggy. In addition, factoring that it appears that some of the decisions havenā€™t even been uploaded yet (With the whole button fiasco). I honestly doubt you can take this as a make or break. Iā€™m sure that most of us will be up worrying a majority of the night but by this time tomorrow, a majority of us will know our decision or if we will be deferred and thereā€™s nothing we can do to change that. So with that said I wish you the best and for that matter everyone on here. To quote from Effie Trinket, ā€œMay the odds be ever in your favorā€.

8 Likes

The first ss is before I click next and right after I get redirected to this nyu stern website

How many buttons do you have and what does your housing look like?

pls pray for me getting into parsons (i can go there for free lmao) ā€¦ when all of yā€™all get into nyu we can meet up in nyc MANIFESTING IT !!

2 Likes

exactly thank u. nothing we can do !! letā€™s just wish for the best <33 all of u are extremely capable and talented and youā€™re going to go far no matter where you end up

2 Likes