NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

same same lol

You guys still have both buttons, or only one?

I have both still :persevere:

Still have both

I wouldn’t worry about it – decisions are probably being made at different paces. The volume received would require it. So see how it goes over the next couple of days. Also, we never know when things that were an indicator last year might not be this year. Good luck!

6 Likes

Thank you so much I need to hear that lol! Good luck to you and your son as well!!

2 Likes

I did stern bpe; the email works, I have one box, and no apps on housing portal

My friend who applied to Stern core has only one button and her Stern email works. I’m worried that it is bad news that I have both buttons and my Stern email doesn’t work.

I think both buttons mean that ur decisions hasnt been put into the system yet

6 Likes

Wait
 I tried the Stern email thing again and it worked but I did it differently. My NetId has my middle initial in it and it wasn’t working when I did NetId@stern.nyu.edu but it worked when I took out my middle initial. I still have two buttons though.

did u activate ur acc?

I didn’t activate my email on the email page. Also when I went to the stern start page my info didn’t work. Have you?

yes and mine works w my netid

What link did this work at?

did it work for the stern start page or just the email?

stern start too

ok thanks. It’s strange that the email is working for me but the stern start isn’t

I applied to CAS Economics. I had one button remaining. And it shows ‘no application’ on the housing portal.

1 Like

Same here but both buttons are still there for me
 Also, when you (you meaning anyone) go to NYU home and then NYU zoom, does a “confirm your email address” page with your netid@nyu.edu pop up?

it popped up for me

2 Likes