NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

personal info
still summer

That’s odd - so some people have no buttons and summer and some have 1 button and summer?

sameeee

Can someone create a new poll? Let’s just keep it simple - number of buttons and housing. We’ll see whether there’s a correlation later today when decisions come out. That will help ED 2 and RD applicants as well.

Wait, I’m confused. Both my buttons and my checklist(s) have disappeared, and I see three solid purple lines. Are those the lines everyone is referencing? I also still have access to the summer housing and starrez

yeah except the fact that I still have one button left which is the personal info request button

Yes, so to recap, there are 3 current combinations with buttons/housing:

1. No buttons and No housing
  2. No buttons and Summer housing
  3. One button and Summer housing
2 Likes

The last and final survey

i have 2 buttons and summer

Still?

Can u show us the results

The spreadsheet :neutral_face:

1 Like

LMAO the emoji

yep idk if that means anything though…I also have done two summer programs with NYU so it could have some correlation?

wait does anyone have the nyu classes pop up when they login to nyu global home?

Yeah

yeah i think it’s there for everyone

1 Like

Yes I think that was always there!

okayyy thank y’all! I didn’t have it in favorites before today so it confused me LOL anyways very nervous for decisions :upside_down_face:

I know everything is just speculation but what do you guys think 2 buttons means? My decision isn’t inputted yet? I have a hard time concluding that it’s definitely a rejection.

1 Like