NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

DS (the athletic recruit with a ‘likely’ pre-read) is now no buttons/summer. The buttons went away in the last hour or so.

5 Likes

What would one button and summer mean

I think so too

It’s most likely a system lag! that they haven’t like updated it yet. Have hope in yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! LOL I feel like I’m getting too stressed over what are most likely meaningless glitches :slight_smile:

It happens! It’s decision day so there’s no way NOT to overthink everything, but I had 2 buttons till a few hours ago so nothing to worry about : ) just a lil lag that’s all

3 Likes

You’re the best…that makes me feel so much better seeing everyone’s portals update at different paces. I appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Of course!!! It might also be updating based on which school you applied to because what I’ve seen is Tisch applicants have only had changes within today ! so that can also be a factor : ) but just try to take care of yourself today! whatever happens happens :purple_heart: it’s just more important to not feed into your fears because you never know what would happen!

3 Likes

You’re so right. Not worth worrying about it now! Thanks again and wishing you the very best of luck today!!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

There seems to be wayyyy more people with one/two/no buttons and summer than no apps oop. i applied to cas and my buttons just disappeared and i see that only 4/11 people who applied to cas and filled out the form have no apps

My buttons and checklist disappeared!

I have no buttons on the portal and no apps on the housing. My stats aren’t that great either.

My housing portal is down.

So is mine

were you able to access it before?

Yes, it just went down. Is yours up?

Oh mine just went down too

Back up - still summer

Yup mine just went back up as well and its still summer

same