NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I am not 100% is a sports admit though. Reading his previous posts… a “likely letter” from NYU is not the usual way they do it

theres 2 sports ppl - the one with the likely is lying cuz NYU doenst do likelies but the mom isn’t lying

1 Like

i did not do second major or campus

does everyone still have the withdraw button?

yeah i do

yeah, also still have the srar section+button

FOR STERN STUDENTS - its fairly obvious that no buttons and summer is a rejection :frowning: All students with no buttons and no applications have access to the stern email, which means they’re accepted.

you think its the same for CAS?

i think it’s possible/likely, but not 100%. maybe like 70% sure?

I have a friend who applied last year to Stern ED1 and he said that he thinks he had an email but he got rejected.

He didn’t seem entirely sure when i spoke to him though.

It’s really funny how everytime there’s an indicator it always falls through. It really does feel like this year is a waiting game.

3 Likes

hahahaha, I’m “the mom” and I’m not lying :slight_smile:

DS was recruited, got pre-read several months ago, and that process took two weeks; admissions came back with “likely” if steps x, y and z were followed (mainly, test optional, CAS, undecided ), so that is exactly what he did – to the letter.

With that said, obviously, anything can happen. Maybe the ED pool of candidates were SO strong this fall that his “likely” no longer applies. He is certainly aware that that is a possibility, and he is braced for it.

FWIW, he is a match for NYU per Naviance, but as indicated, the SAT could have been better. Everything else (ecs, gpa, essay) are very strong and in line with everyone else on this thread. So, we shall see at 4 p.m.

Wishing all of you luck. If I could wave a magic wand – you’d all be in!

7 Likes

Yes that’s what I said I said you were the one who wasnt lying

1 Like

The message that said that decisions will be made December 15th in my portal is gone…

happened to everyone today! don’t worry about it

2 Likes

From last year’s forum, the stern email was 100% correct, so your friend is either the only exception or doesn’t remember but didn’t have it… in any event, the ED2 people will
Have a trove of info from wahtever happens today

ok phew! Thank You!

exactly, whoever doesn’t have access is clearly rejected. A very evident pattern with the housing portals as well for people who have a stern email

1 Like

bro we got spreadsheets for every single stage of this whole portal change stuff. god i wish we were them lmao

1 Like