NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I feel like the housing portal might be a bit of a bust this year (not the email stuff but) just because it’s been so laggy and literally did crash a few minutes ago, so once again hard to tell for anything other than stern

2 Likes

Does anyone know what time the NYU ED decision comes out today?

around 4 pm EST!!!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Noticed that no app no button make up 50 percent. I think maybe they are the ones screwed?

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

It also depends in school. For CAS no button no app is minority

sample bias maybe?

I sure hope so for CAS currently there is less no button kids

Just remember that 15k+ people applied ED y’all, so 70 responses isn’t indicative of anything

6 Likes

15,000?? wow I assumed it was on a smaller margin this year after last years insanity wave of applications but. wow

Well, my guess would be 15k+ because NYU’s applicant pool grows each year. Also, for CAS, no button no app make 9/20 of total CAS applicants. While this is 45%, it indicates that there is a fairly even distribution (in CAS at least), making the housing a rather faulty indicator

2 Likes

it could be accurate with sample bias, idk wverything is just so messed up

Makes sense! The application pool has been blowing up in recent years. Also yeah! I said that earlier in the thread. The housing is all over the place right now.

I hope so but I doubt it tbh

ED I is no where near 15k. Last year the number of ED applicants was 13k (including both cycles). ED II generally has more applicants so I would estimate between 5-7k ED I applicants.

https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/adresource This is the page that confirmed admitted students shortly before decisions went love last year. Can anyone access it? I get the message “portal is inactive”, which is what rejected students saw right till the end. Admitted students only saw a welcome page shortly before the decisions went live so this is not a very strong indicator right now.

I do think housing is faulty. a lot of Reddit threads from past years say the indicator made no difference for them. So idk it’s accuracy

1 Like

Cant see anything, don’t think it’s active just yet.

Does anyone elses esuite in deposits indicate fall 2022? Mine shows all spring summer and fall 2022

Yeah pretty sure it’s the same for everyone