NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

oh coz mine showed onyl spring and summer till yesterday

It is the same for everyone. I got the same thing too and I know a whole group of people that did

1 Like

How about 1 button and summer?

Maybe waitlist?

Thats what I was thinking too

Since they seem to be pretty uncommon. And even if we assume they got in, it contradict stern. Additionally, no way the acceptance rate is really that low

Did you apply for another campus or major? Cuz Iā€™ve been thinking about it being the clue for second choice acceptance

No only NY campus and Stern

do intnā€™l applicants also have emails?

The only ā€œalternativeā€ I did was list BTE and BPE as my alternative major choices instead of core

weā€™ve reached the 6 hour mark!! just a reminder for everyone to drink some water and just chill while waiting for decisions, watch a show. just distract yourself : ) whatever happens happens, and whatever doesnā€™t happen doesnā€™t. whatever decision you get does not define you. Iā€™m sure the world has a path for you no matter what! worst case scenario is you re-apply as a transfer. but, no matter what. please donā€™t undermine yourselves during these times. itā€™s nerve wracking and frustrating but whatever the results are just know itā€™s for the better! so please donā€™t stress too much over buttons right now :grin:

5 Likes

My daughter said she has no no buttons today. She had one and today none.

Yeah, for tisch itā€™s 3/7 who have no boxes and summer, so idk maybe every school is giving different patterns

1 Like

Yeah, I found that ratio to be so out of place in comparison to all the other schools.

1 Like

I donā€™t

ik, itā€™s confusing

1 Like

what about no button no app?

in total no button no app is 30/65 or 46.9% out of the sheets

Thatā€™s like 50 percent damn. We do have to consider how small our sample size is

That other person that got in, Alex had one button. His finaid popped up too. So I think itā€™s still random because this kinda contridict that