NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

yeah, hopefully just bias

Yep my guess is that it’s completely random at this point, way too much conflicting data

1 Like

do u guys have any plans for today outside of waiting for decisions? like are any of u going to school or hanging out with someone?

Gonna go home, get into comfy clothes and order food. Gonna try having a relaxed enviorment.

1 Like

but since all stern ppl who have emails r no apps and no buttons, wouldnt this be an indicator? Or emails r just randomly made by a glitch or smth or just for us applicants

I think emails might be a strong indicator but other than that all the button stuff doesn’t line up

1 Like

Opening it during my AP Gov class lmao

That sounds like a plan!! :tada: have fun doing all that! and get yourself some comfort food when ordering!

1 Like

manifesting that all the button and housing stuff is true :pray: :pray:

yh but emails r so dumb since stern students dont actually use that email. they make a new one after acceptance

1 Like

BRUHH not ap gov… the demon spawn itself

Is there anyone who is applying for Silver School?

im at school :confused:

1 Like

then i got no idea at this point lol

Sit in a dark room

1 Like

same literally at the computer refreshing page after page, gotta take an exam after lunch too :grimacing:

2 Likes

aw that sucks I’m sorry : ( maybe sneak out when you get the notification or hurdle near friends??

bro same :frowning:

i get out like 53 minutes before the results come out. Still debating whether to open with friends or go home and do it alone…

that could either go really well or really bad