NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Bro I can’t even imagine opening it in front of other people, like a rejection in front of others would be so embarrassing I just couldn’t

right??

that’s true… im still not sure though :confused: ugh i wish we could just get it rn

1 Like

I’m opening mine alone I am not taking any risks with it :sob: I’d rather both celebrate alone or gloom alone than doing it with anyone with a risk of being embarrassed

2 Likes

Same I’m sitting in my room and turning off all the lights

1 Like

I really don’t think its that bad. Like you get in yay but if you don’t people will forget about it because they have their own apps to worry about

1 Like

I’m debating whether or not I should check my decision first or lurk on the forums when it comes out to see others’ results first.

1 Like

To see if any of the indicators did in fact hold ground.

i feel like that’s still spoiling it for yourself at the end of the day😭

honestly same

oh i see that too, probably just for hope before u open it? good luck charm?

I won’t be able to resist lmao

I GUESS IT COULD BE? but it could also be being told a rejection indirectly at the same time which would suck. i think that decisions will be posted somewhat apart though so who knows? because the class of 25 had their decisions posted like 10 mins apart.

same… some of the people here are insane :confused:

exactly… which group r u in? im no button no app tandon

no button no app tisch!

2 Likes

For those who got their stern emails, are u us or international?

no button no app CAS

1 Like

Anyone have J-Term housing??? I feel like i’m the only one. I applied to stern and have no email

Same we got this