NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Getting really scared… I still have two buttons and my email does not work, nor does housing. Applied stern BTE :((((

yes

what is the stern start page? My email is working, meaning, it gives me the stern email login (I am not using check my email.com) but I don’t want to register the account (I am a strict rule follower). I also have only one button on my portal.

What link is everyone seeing the stern email address? I don’t have the link. I believe this is the page that has the activate button at the bottom?

I don’t feel comfortable activating or registering anything either.
Would just be nice to see the link others are seeing their stern email address to see if I have one

1 Like

The ‘NYU Home’ page has changed for DS over the last few hours, under the ‘services’ tab.

None of these options were here earlier today, for him at least, although maybe they were there for everyone else previously?

2 Likes

I imagine those options were always there, under Academics. Had he clicked on Academics before and not had them?

I’ve always had those options, but I did see another person a few days ago who didn’t have anything.

1 Like

No, he actually didn’t. Which was super confusing for me in this thread hahaha. These tabs were blank all along for him, until today.

Interesting. I hadn’t looked under Academics until just now, so I can’t say for sure, but I’m assuming the whole thing has been populated all along for my son. I’d been looking under NYU Life and the Housing Forms link, which takes you to the page that says (for him, at least) “No Applications Available.”

Just go to gmail.com, then type in your netid@stern.nyu.edu and see what happens. For the stern start page just google “stern start page” and use the first link

If I still have 2 buttons on my portal, should I check if the stern email works or should I wait until I have 1 button? I’m applying to stern btw lol

It says account not found when I enter it on gmail.com

Reading the posts above I thought one had to:
Goto the Stern website, then activate account, and then log into gmail .

I haven’t activated anything. Haven’t gone to the stern website yet.

Anyone got anything in their housing portal yet?

What major did your son apply to cuz this thing happened to me too

1 Like

People are apparently starting to have things in their housing portal change? Have any of you guys seen anything new?

No change here. Still have 2 buttons.

Still have two buttons too :frowning:

Just one button here. For personal information. Housing states no applications available.

1 Like

I still have two buttons too but my housing portal shows summer 2022. Is it mean that I have been rejected??