Checklist disappeared in first wave
Had access to accepted student portal
No waitlist button

This is what I had exactly

Is there anyone who can access it?

Not sure what J term is

Nope!

y’all, check this out: Admitted Students

" To accept your offer of admission, simply log into NYUAlbert and click on “View Application Status,” and then click on “Admitted Student’s Portal.”

It’s only available via the acceptance letter or smith

can someone with no apps in housing try those links? I have summer and cannot access them

I have no apps and can’t access either link

Like when I logged in it said like welcome to NYU tisch and had a congrats video

2 Likes

last year’s indicators are way diff than this year

1 Like

maybe they haven’t activated them yet

wait omg where

I didn’t have access until right before the decisions were released. So don’t freak out about the admitted students portal too much

2 Likes

I have that too. Did you do a summer program?

yes

wait so is there something we should look out for rn or no

but i have friend who did the pre course too, but she is no apps

This is partially incorrect. There is a correlation between a 1490+ SAT and 33+ ACT with no apps, but the correlation can’t hold weight when the large majority of people just straight up didn’t fill out that section (so you’d have to assume test optional maybe), or the correlation loses some weight when there are multiple test optional people with no apps (meaning there isn’t a type of classification that they’re achieving, in terms of test scores).

Also, an exit poll sort of thing wouldn’t be very useful to future NYU applicants. Not only did the indicators change from last year, but a lot of people’s portals are changing last minute (and thus waiting the extra few hours for a decision is just more sensible)

1 Like

what are apps?

1 Like