NYU ED I Class of 2025

aww thank you hahaha :slight_smile: I’ll have to keep an eye out for your username if I didn’t already come across it!!

has anyone received their acceptance letter yet?

nope, decisions aren’t coming out until possibly this thursday or next monday/tuesday :(((

is anyone else’s student account id different from their net id and university id?

does anyone know if it would be worth it to email my regional ao and let her know my act score? i took it late oct and its not the best, but im getting really scared about decisions and i feel like it wouldnt hurt, even if it makes no difference. on the other hand, im also scared that im acting impulsively

is this for ED I?

Albert is showing my FASFA received so I’m betting checklists will be updating today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey y’all! i just talked with my AO and it seems that admissions will be coming out 12/15 as planned

same!

You can actually submit your results as an unofficial test score through your portal but I doubt they’ll see it on time. An AO once said decisions are made wayyy before the release date so I don’t think it makes a difference. But ask your regional ao first.

Does everyone keep in contact with their regional ao or something because I have no clue who mine is lmao

I keep in touch with mine, on occasion. But mine told me they were hoping to release early so that’s weird…

Damn mine isn’t updated it still shows an X. Does this mean that I got denied?

mine says the same thing, it’s been saying “awaiting” with a red x since day 1

mine still says ‘Awaiting’ with the red X :frowning:

Mine isn’t updated on the applicant portal yet, it’s showing as received on Albert (Albert Login). I think the applicant portal checklists will be updating later today.

They didn’t say anything bout releasing early? Did they specifically say its coming on the 15th for sure?

Yes she said “it’s looking like decisions will be going out on December 15. It does not look like we will be moving this date up, so you shouldn’t expect a decision this week”

4 Likes

albert says that they got it but not the application checklist

2 Likes

For those whose FAFSAs aren’t updated by say tomorrow (seeing as it looks like today is update day) you may want to contact the FA office to ensure it is is linked to your NYU ID. This has been a reason in the past it hasn’t updated on people’s checklists; some people have submitted FAFSA without the NYU ID in it - it still goes to NYU and is in their system but then requires someone to manually link it for you.

yes! i know its pretty last minute for ed 1, but im also not sure how big of a difference it would make:( ps — thanks for the update about your convo with your ao!