NYU ED I Class of 2025

8 more days :flushed:

1 Like

I wonder if everyone has this?

ugh that’s too long I hope they decide to post them earlier

Yea I have the bursar account too

how do you check… can you send the link?

Sign in to your NYU Albert account right here: Albert Login
And then click “nyu housing payment.” There was a pop up for me and I just clicked it

1 Like

thanks sm… and yea i have a profile too with a diff id

1 Like

i have this too! not sure what it indicates, but hopefully it’s a good sign?

can’t believe we have to wait until next week. This week is just filled with finals so I was looking forward to the result but oh welpp

I have it too it says like xxx and then some random numbers that are diff. It says there is no activity on the account tho. Does everyone have this?

yeap that’s what mine says too

oh ok. im guessing everyone has this bursar acct but if others cn check to see if yall have it that would b pretty helpful

I have it as well

hi! i have it as well

hmm, i was thinking about emailing them about the act thing i mentioned earlier. do you think it would be better to reach out to the rep that visited/regional ao or the general admissions email?

i did a summer program so when i log into bursar it shows me old payments back from 2019 when i lived in nyu housing

i feel like you should first contact your regional ao to see if you can still submit your ACT, and if he/she/they say yes, you can contact the general undergraduate admissions office for more info :blush:

btw, just make sure that you’re sure that your ACT will help you :blush:

got it, thank you so much! i was also conflicted about that actually — im not sure if itll actually help. im just feeling really stressed and nervous and i thought it wouldnt hurt, but im not sure if i should actually email her since the score isnt that great:/

if you want a general rule of thumb, a way to tell if your scores can help you is if they are in the upper 50th percentile or even better over the 75th percentile. if you score is objectively higher than what your gpa conveys, that’s good as well. everything is relative :slight_smile:

i believe my score is below the 50th percentile, but i was hoping if i emailed my regional ao and let her know, it wouldnt hurt. idk am i being impulsive bc decisions are coming out so soon? i know she most likely wont take it, but i thought id give it a try. do you think its not worth it? also thank you!