NYU ED I Class of 2025

Honestly, like @moistegg03 mentioned, I think it would be best for you not to submit your ACT if its below the 50th percentile. It may even hurt your admissions chances…

According to the NYU website, 31-35 is the mid 50% of ACT scores (meaning anything 31 and below is 25th percentile and anything 35 and above is 75th percentile). I’m assuming these are superscored scores, so take this information in account within that context :slight_smile:

Do you have a superscored or nonnsuperscored ACT?

thank you!! you guys are so helpful omg:’) my score isnt superscored because i only took it once and it was pretty last minute since an opening came up at the test center. does the score being superscored vs not superscored make a difference?

if a nonsuperscored score and a superscored score are the same, the nonsuperscored is better, but if the superscored score is higher, I feel like the superscored score is tad bit better

ooh, i see. so i probably shouldnt email my regional ao then right? idk im really nervous because my gpa and ecs arent stellar or anything:// so i thought my act might help a bit but its probably too late since decisions come out so soon

Just as a FYI my official checklist updated overnight to say it received my FAFSA

is that a good sign??

I have literally no idea lol. I just thought I’d let ppl know so they can check theirs as well bc mine said awaiting yesterday similar to many others.

yh same mine also says received

like @via312, mine has also updated :persevere:

our checklists are finally all complete akk we’re so close just gotta wait a few more days…anyone else starting to get uneasy feelings abt how things are gonna turn out?

3 Likes

1000000% I’m so nervous

i am but also this financial aid thingy made me so hopeful? idk man wishful thinking ig

@via312 ikrrr like i would do anything to go here
@ss1979 same honestly i feel like seeing that final part of my app saying “received” gave me a tad bit of hope

1 Like

has anyone gotten any interesting housing portal changes?

idk if this is interesting, but when i click the housing payments button on albert there is no pop up which doesn’t make me hopeful, but like idek if that is a sign of acceptance or not…

hmm I get taken to the NYU Electronic Suite (Office of the Bursar) student account portal when I click that button…are you sure you don’t have pop-up windows blocked?

no, cuz i can click the other two buttons and things pop up, but maybe it’s a different kind of pop up than the other two??

but i’ve never had an issue with pop ups before so :confused:

hmmm im not really sure…

it works fine for me…can anyone else access their bursar account when they click the NYU housing payments button on Albert?

i can it just says no activity but i have an account thingy at the top with a bunch of x’s and numbers

me too!

@emmakate02 are you sure you have your pop ups enabled?