NYU ED I Class of 2025

I do as well. Let’s hope to God this is indicative of something good. Maybe all of us CC users have just so happened to get in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yess!!! i hope so :)) though my gpa is a lil on the lower end im praying that everything else on my app helps me get in

3 Likes

i rlly hope so! it just makes no sense to have a bursar account already if we werent

2 Likes

I know. I have you all in my thoughts lol

1 Like

same here!!

1 Like

my fafsa changed to ‘received’!!

2 Likes

yay!!

same here

1 Like

after talking to a few other applicants, only some can see their bursar accounts and others can only see their financial aid info :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

wait so not everyone is seeing their FASFA update?

2 Likes

i believe they did

yea i’m the same way, so i can see my fafsa was received on my official checklist, but my bursar acc is not popping up, so either i got rejected or deferred, or it’s something simple like they just haven’t created my account yet :confused:

yea, i tried it on my phone too and it still didn’t work

I can’t wait a whole week to find out omg :flushed:

4 Likes

God same, I hope it comes this thursday!

6 Likes

it updated and can see my bursar account now :))

don’t forget yall, some of these ‘CC hacks’ (housing portals, bursar, checking ur nyu email) don’t always mean anything. don’t get anxious if these hacks dont work for u. ive had friends get accepted who never had a bursar acct or housing portal available early - i think some of these ‘hacks’ we talk abt on forums r random (esp if youve done a summer program i think). hoping for the best for alllll of us next week :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah I am remaining reserved with all of this. Won’t really know until decisions arrive, I guess

lets hope they come out next monday instead of next tuesday!!

1 Like

How do you fin the bursar account? If you’ve never done a summer program are you going to have one?