NYU ED I Class of 2025

hey girl what’s up kisses

1 Like

Hehe great to see you

Nvm I have one but it says there’s no activity

my bursar account has the ability to make payments… anyone else?

I can as well

so what’s the deal… is next week tuesday looking like the release date?? i seriously cannot wait that longggg

im predicting monday at the earliest?? but honestly don’t take my word for it, it really could be any day now!!!

I don’t think the Bursar account means anything because my friend who applied ED2 has it but I doubt they checked ED2 applicants yet lol

yea that makes sense

Hi! Thought I would update/clear some confusion up. The Bursar accounts aren’t an indication of acceptance/rejection! I asked my friends last year who were accepted and told me they had not seen/received certain financial aid emails (that were some sort of sign of acceptance apparently) and they couldn’t log into/didn’t see a bursar account. I checked last year’s CC and multiple people who couldn’t see housing changes or a bursar account got in. This seems like speculation! The only legit portal hack I saw was if you log into the portal the day of there would be some sort of financial aid update.

9 Likes

Gang lets do this no more than a week left omg.
I got a fafsa change on albert (says received now) but not on the application status page thing

Most people’s fafsa is now updated on the app portal

having a higher superscored score is generally not as good as having an actual test with a better score on its own. but regardless, as a person that submitted their scores, i’m not sure that it gave me much of an edge because most schools are test optional now, so the largest weight will be placed on your gpa and ec’s. in my opinion, if your score is below the 50th percentile, you shouldn’t send it if your gpa is over the average at your school. just my two cents though, totally up to you at the end of the day! :))

wait no i totally agree with you! i think ive just been trying to ignore the reality of how low my chances are by attempting to compensate in whatever way possible, but your response knocked some sense in me and i needed that! thank you:)

1 Like

no worries! i’m sure your application was spectacular even without the score, so it’s all up to decision day now!!

thank you! good luck to you and everyone on here!! we got this:)

5 Likes

So is the general consensus that the decision will come this Thursday at the earliest and next tuesday at the latest?

13 Likes

This couldn’t be more wrong. All schools that allow superscores look at composite and superscores identically. In fact, most schools have systems in place to automatically calculate superscores so its easier for AOs.

Does anyone know if NYU is need-blind or need-aware?

need-blind for domestic, need-aware for international

1 Like