NYU ED I Class of 2025

@Robotico2340 https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

I’m pretty certain that they won’t look at your scores if you said you didn’t want them on the common app so don’t stress :smile:

yooo lets go
Yall the stress is killing me less than 5 more weeks left lets do this.

@Robotico2340 Bro same I was wondering about that too. I also heard of a think if you check your mail status or something a few weeks before results and it says ur getting a package from NYU, it means you got in but idk tho does anyone know anything ab this thing?

OMG I thought I was the only one. I opted for national exams rather than my SAT scores but it was shown in the portal that they received my standardized test scores! Why though? I put in a lot of effort, day and night for the NYU essay and it is so disappointing when they use my SAT scores when I didn’t even opt for it.

I have applied to Gallatin ,ED 1.

Did everyone opt for MLK scholars program? Did everyone receive the MLK scholars essay question today? I received the mail from NYU, that’s why I am asking you all got it…

@shamiboi i mean if it says ur getting a package that’s probably a good sign lmaooo but i haven’t heard of this anywhere or from anyone. do u remember where u heard this info from?

@normalpersonsike Same thing happened to me regarding the SAT scores, I was extremely sad. So are you sure they won’t check SAT test scores? I opted for National examination.

@Nithinng yeah i got that today thank god we have till 11/24 to submit it

@w11nf0 ugh tbh im not sure i forget. Ive been trying to find it again but idk i feel like I saw it on cc but idk

@etheraldaydreams @shamiboi so do yall know exactly what we are looking for on that housing change? "Like what should it say?

@Robotico2340 im not entirely sure. rn my housing thing says something ab 2021 spring washington campus but i dont wanna click anything cuz im scared ill screw something up

@Nithinng I got it as well! Is it something NYU sends to everyone? I looked into it, and they typically accept MLK Scholar students in years past without an essay. Lmk if you have any additional info

@shamiboi Mine has a dropdown where I can only pick washington dc

@Robotico2340 yeah thats exactly what I have i just dont wanna click something and mess anything up so imma just leave it at that and see

@shamiboi Ye I feel u

Anyone else not have any applications available to them on the housing portal? It may just be because I’ve done a summer program there, but I’m not sure :confused:

1 Like

@mondaze Woah I didn’t know they would accept MLK scholars without giving an essay. Anyways do submit and don’t take any chance. I am getting very irritated with the college process. Wrote some 20 essays for just 6 Universities. Now MLK scholars essay due as well.

@anklis wait… housing portal?

@w11nf0 Someone posted the link a page or two back where you can log in.