NYU ED I Class of 2025

nope, it still looks normal to me. maybe just a glitch?

also wow your stats are v good i think you have a good chance for stern just based on stats alone!

mine has been making me do 2 factor authentication since my summer program. so maybe that’s a good sign?

thanks for the feeedback, I appreciate it! And yea it could be a glitch idk it had me download some app to link to my nyu account to authenticate my login

1 Like

it did that to me when i first applied and now i have to do it everytime i log in so idk

1 Like

yea im guessing it doesn’t mean anything but idk

it would help if others say if they had the change so we can see.

I just received that change today too!

so you had to download the duo mobile app way back when you first tried logging into ur portal when u applied?

yup! they gave me the option to text me a code too but i thought the app was easier

i am! i’m interested in the global public health track specifically…i know the nursing program is super selective, but I’m hoping for the best for Tuesday! i also indicated that i’d like to be considered for some of the GPH programs in CAS and Steinhardt too on my common app so hopefully whatever tuesday brings will be some sort of acceptance lol

1 Like

Yeah haha me too. I put them both down in hopes that I get in! Wouldn’t mind doing LSP or GLS because I plan on transferring if I don’t like gallatin and want something more focused.

but you only have to do the two factor authentication thing if you don’t log in for more than 2 days i think

Lol guys there is nooo glitch out there that will indicate we got in. I know we’re nervous but try to relax a little.

2 Likes

What do you mean by first wave of decision letters?

Omg hi!! How do you know that its super competitive? I just assumed it is bc its NYU but there’s no stats about their applications :confused: & I applied for back up majors as well lol! Hopefully we get in!

1 Like

oh i don’t really have hard evidence, just looking at the super super small class size this year (i heard it was like 60 people) i assumed it was highly competitive, but maybe not lol, i hope not :sweat_smile:

wait most ppl get rejected during the first wave???

@normalpersonsike my daughter got in 2 years ago with one rec letter. At the NYU info session we attended they said if they say they only want one, then one is enough.

im honestly not sure either:( i saw someone say that on reddit but im assuming they send out letters in waves so like one batch and then another a few min/hours later? sorry im being so confusing omg