NYU ED I Class of 2025

Would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

1 Like

Oops sorry I meant to reply to @BrisketMuncher57

1550 SAT, 4.0 unweighted 5.1 weighted (i live in texas so the schools are competitive but not like crazy competitive)

holy those stats…which college did you ed to?

CAS, In worried though that my ECs aren’t good enough

When did the multi factor appear? @BrisketMuncher57

dang it :joy: im applying CAS too…why you gotta be my competition :joy:

1 Like

thanks for bossing me up, I’m still so terrified. You’re going to get in regardless🥰

1 Like

i wish ahah…i’d do anything to go here but my GPA is super low

perhaps your school is much more competitive than mine so it’ll cancel out. Manifesting everyone on here gets in.

3 Likes

thanks!! i wish you the best as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when I first logged into my portal in early november

what’s ur gpa?

3.62 UW (9th: 3.5, 3.433) (10th: 3.414, 3.471) (11th: 3.857, 4) ://

other than that, my stats are relatively ok for NYU…its just that horrid gpa ahahah

omg if your gpa is bad then mine is… 0.0
but honestly though i genuinely dont think your gpa is as bad as you think:)

1 Like

ahaha idk…as a CAS applicant (with Gallatin, LS, and Silver as backups), I feel like its a little too low…im just praying my SAT, ACT, essays, etc. make up for it

i saw your stats/ecs a bunch of replies back and i feel like you have a really good chance + the other components of your app definitely make up for your gpa. im hoping the best for you!

1 Like

thanks man i really appreciate it :)) i hope to see you (and everyone else on this forum) at the new student orientation next year

gl everyone! 5 more days left :weary::weary:

2 Likes

Hi yall! Nyu has been my dream school since middle school and I also applied ED1 to Stern. My stats arent the best compared to some of y’all. I have a 4.07 and I went test optional. But I do hope all of y’all the best of luck :))

1 Like

You’re gpa is great! it just depends on your essays and ecs now