NYU ED I Class of 2025

Mannnn I hope so but I doubt it :frowning: I don’t think they’d go back on their word when so many ppl saw the post

1 Like

uhh this is so painful. the wait. is so painful. thanks though!

it doesn’t mean that you for sure not accepted but it does indicate that you were most likely not accepted. people do get in who did not receive the invite but it is rare from what i know. there is more info on the nyu website and some sub reddits if u look it up

eeeee overall i think ed applicants will be higher for most colleges, but it might be different for nyu? i think maybe the watermelon chicken scandal and the hefty price tag might’ve lessened the amount of ed1 applicants for this year? plus, the number of international students are probably going down due to covid. regardless, i’m manifesting all our acceptances gl y’all!!!

6 Likes

Why would you ED to NYU if you could apply to an Ivy League ED or REA? It makes sense for Duke and Cornell’s apps to be up because people perceive these schools to be easier to get into from the top 10 schools according to US News. NYU is a phenomenal academic school, but a large chunk of their applicants are international. It’s better to say that international students don’t want to come to the U.S. right now due to how we’re dealing with the pandemic.

Can someone please explain the NYU Abu Dhabi Weekend thing to me please? Because I didn’t get an email for it either. Is it just for the students that applied to NYU Abu Dhabi or all students that applied ED1 to the New York campus?

did anyone else feel their heart drop after seeing the email from nyu admissions with the subject line “NYU Admissions Decision Release Update” bahaha</3

14 Likes

Yup, almost just had a heart attack

5 Likes

Y’all that email made my stomach drop to the ground

6 Likes

I’m in a class right now and almost had to turn off my camera

4 Likes

My eyes filled up with tears. I was so scared

8 Likes

Yea lol for a second I thot we got decisions todayyy

5 Likes

LMFAOO they didn’t have to do us like that with that title

6 Likes

at least now we know when they’re releasing it for sure jsjfhjsk

1 Like

Hate to be semantic but it says “we anticipate” releasing on the 15th, so that could not definitively mean the 15th.

3 Likes

Nah I think you’re reading too much into it. They wouldn’t have given us a “definitive” date had they not prepared to release the 15th, barring any tech issues.

3 Likes

So does mine what does that mean???

1. I have been receiving the multi factor authentication thing every time I have logged in. It only appears for a brief moment before logging me in.

is a 4.1 w gpa good? especially if it’s an upward trend?

Dude this multi factor authentication is nothing… I’m working for Walmart at the moment and we always have to have duo mobile login number or other way to get in for the credentials. It’s not any indication of acceptance. It’s just a way to login and to double check that it’s you only.

2 Likes