NYU ED I Class of 2025

The first time I ever locked in I needed to complete the Multi-factor. Since than I have passed through after a second

2 Likes

Agree with this- different device, browser, location can trigger it

Likewise

I think the only indication is the change in housing portal or so. I’ve been seeing that in many previous posts were housing change something. But that doesn’t always workout as well I guess

I’d say there is no “true” way to find out early as of yet. Id say as we get closer the chances of a tell will get higher.

The only housing changes that accurately show admission come the day decisions are released. Checking ur housing portal now isn’t gonna show anything different. Most of us have the spring 2021 option or NYU DC right?

4 Likes

Exactly. Spring '21 or DC for me

Where do you go to see this info? Do you have a link?

Yup exactly. Can you guide me how to check the housing portal? Like I don’t how to access. It shows DC for everyone now ig. Help me with how to access the portal? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you guide on how to access the housing portal? :slight_smile:

@guncleandpa @Nithinng https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

2 Likes

Google NYU Albert login and you can see your dashboard. You can get into housing/bursar from there! Nothing to see at the moment except “no activity”

1 Like

i’m on the admitted students page on the website just to see what it feels like :relieved: our facebook page is already set up which is cool

9 Likes

I cant pay but have an ID

2 Likes

@SternBoi

I have the multi factor authentication where I had to download the app and every time I log into the portal it sends a push to my phone and my sat score is a 1580 if that shows anything abt the correlation u were looking for.

Also just to clarify, everyone had the mfa but it never made u actually do it. Then abt two days ago there was a change and it made you download the app and actually complete the mfa if u wanted to log into the portal. Idk if it means anything but that’s what happened to my understanding

By the app you mean NYU mobile?

i know for several ppl it still doesn’t require the authentication and just lets you in

No by app I mean duo mobile. It’s the app that verifies you

just out of curioisty, did any1 here apply to fordham ea as well

4 Likes

yup i applied bc they gave me a fee waiver haha i think it comes out on the 18th or 19th?

1 Like