NYU ED I Class of 2025

i heard it may be earlier :confounded: apparently they’ve always sent it out the Friday b4

1 Like

Hi There, I applied to Computer Science Major in Tandon

oh really i didn’t know the portal just says dec 18
i think you’ll probably get in! if you have a shot at nyu, it’s safe to say that you have a pretty good chance w fordham. good luck though!!

1 Like

it’s been making me do multi-factor authentication since i applied back in October, but i did a summer program in 2019 and they never fully deactivated my nyu acct from that so that’s probably it.

i don’t see anything on my housing portal tho :frowning: it says nothing available

thank you!! you’re too nice :)) hopefully we both get into both schools

3 Likes

Thats what everyone’s says at this point

Mine looks the same as before (nyu wash dc) but now at the top it says “nyu on-campus residents click here to complete travel arrangement form.” It could be a glitch bc I clicked it and it logs me out. Anyone else have this?

Also have that now.

1 Like

I have that too and when I clicked it I got logged out… I tried to login again from that housing website and it wouldn’t let me

1 Like

My login keeps crashing like it doesn’t even let me try and log in probably on my part. One thing I did notice is that I didn’t submit a CSS profile before and now suddenly says it’s required. Anyone else have this?

Does anyone else’s login like “crash” and not let them log in anymore?

i think CSS was required for everyone who wanted aid…not sure though

1 Like

CSS Profile : A CSS Profile is required for new freshmen to be considered for scholarships.”

1 Like

I didn’t apply for aid.

the css is used for scholarships too. it’s probably fine if you didnt submit

does anyone else get “welcome housing applicant” and maintenance mode when you go to https://housing.nyu.edu/newyork/ (this ones different from the dc thing)

ayo i’m mad late but i’ve been peeping these messages like crazy for literally like months now ahaha
i’m incredibly nervous for admissions but i’m hopeful.
and for the person who asked if anyone also applied to fordham, hey! (:

2 Likes

I applied to fordham (Lincoln center for journalism) EA as well! hoping results come earlier but they’ll prob prioritize ED applicants to hear back earlier if thats the case.

hey!! gl with your apps :))

@sbswag i applied LC as well!

yes

1 Like