NYU ED I Class of 2025

i also want to try a BRIEF CHANCE ME

aiming for applied psychology of steinhardt & heavily mentioned in my WHYNYU being interested in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Studies (CAMS) minor.

my gpa is , mid: 3.5 but i started from a 2.6 freshmen year. got a perfect 4.0 junior year

i’m black & puerto rican, 70k income 40k gross

i’ve been in varsity track and field for 4 years. over 20+ medals including 8+ golds. double gold section title , 1st place league title in WESTCHESTER NY , i tank top 5 in the county && played jv basketball as a top scorer for freshmen and sophomore year until i started doing double t&f szns.

past 5 years my father and i rebuild foreclosed homes for section 8 housing and families in need of low-income communities

i’ve worked ab 4-5 jobs since freshmen year, all quite community based.

i play 5 instruments all self taught and i tied that into my personal essay on how that empowers me to turn nothing into anything i want it to be, with the overall theme of why i want to study psych and my personal experiences with mental health and how i turned my downfalls into moments of growth

my aps LMAOO only two, ap psych i got a 5 and current taking ap macroeconomics.

my essays i believe are very strong and my recs i hope are as well

i’m actually really nervous considering my gpa is white below par and my coursework & ecs are kid of lacking but i’m confident enough…

anyways yeah that’s ab it i wish the best of luck to everyone on this thread mwah mwah

I get “HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error” when I click the link :no_mouth:

ahh nice nice i applied to lincoln center but actually changed it to rose hill for psychology and a back up for pharmaceutical sciences (: best of luck dude !

yeah mine has that

1 Like

@coolsauce03 @sbswag can you pls try going to https://housing.nyu.edu/apply first and then change the “apply” to “newyork” and see what happens? i think thats how i got there at first

when I go to /apply it works but when I change it to /newyork I get an error message

1 Like

ahh i see…that’s interesting

this is giving me rejection vibes… sighhh

that brought me to the maintenance mode and welcome housing applicant page. imma be honest and say that I haven’t done that much ‘poking and prodding’ around the housing stuff over the past few days

1 Like

nah nah nah housing portal tingz are never an indication of rejection :)) dw abt it :))

nvm I got it lol. It works on my phone but not on my laptop.

1 Like

is this link for students who have already gotten in? I’m so confused

When you login does it ask you to login again at the top? Like “Please visit the University login page to login.”

@coolsauce03 which link are you referring to?

/newyork

I see the same thing

Oh! I just got access to it. I had to go through safari to get it though. For some reason I was getting an error message when I tried to do it through chrome.

Same thing

Yep that’s what it showed for me too. For anyone who got into the other housing portal that works, is there a link to a form for NYC on campus residents or is that just me?

1 Like

@gb3303 What does the form say? Is it the travel form that’s in yellow/orange?

1 Like