NYU ED I Class of 2025

I’ve got the link as well…I think we’re all over thinking this looking for a loophole (myself included) ^*^

3 Likes

does being able to view this link indicate rejection/acceptance?

@es1118 which link?

both of them I’m honestly really confused lol. the reg one works for me but the New York one is under maintenance

Yea if I remember

agree! No definitive trend for either

2 Likes

For the housing, mine says “no applications available” instead of the spring 2021 Washington DC… but I did a summer program in 2018 so that might be why.

3 Likes

when i go to the https://housing.nyu.edu/newyork on my laptop i get an error message, but it works on my phone.

i don’t have 2 factor authentication, even tho i’ve logged in 2 diff devices (laptop and phone)

my housing portal says “no applications available.” i was gonna attend a program this summer but didn’t when it switched to virtual bc my parents thought it was too expensive

1 Like

we’re sure 2 factor authentication doesn’t indicate acceptance/rejection?

Hmmm does anyone have 2 factor authentication but not housing? or vice versa? I have neither and that may be a bad sign…

i have the housing but not the 2 factor authentication

I wouldn’t sweat it at all. My brother is a student at NYU and was surprised I already had the app for logging in, but he said that for his ED decision the only small indication was the housing. For him, his housing changed and gave him the option to choose housing for NYU a bit before decisions were released. This is not completely accurate though b/c some students accepted last year had none of these “indicators.”

2 Likes

oh god now I’m stressed

Does anyone apply to Steinhardt MCC program??
I barely see people applying to this program. Most of them r CAS and Stern

2 Likes

i have 2 factor and im not sure what u guys mean by have housing. my page says Washington dc spring 2021 when i go through the normal housing.nyu .edu link but the other link gives an error bc apparently it doesn’t work w chrome.

how many days before the decision did the housing change for him?

He was accepted in 2018, so he doesn’t remember exactly, but he thinks it was either a few hours before the decisions were released or the day before.

ohhhh ok

when I go to housing.nyu.edu it’s normal for me

ok that makes me feel a lot better lol