NYU ED I Class of 2025

Yay I’m glad!!

Guys please the 2 factor means nothing. I’ve had it ever since making my portal and it got annoying so I disabled it. You have the option to disable/opt in when making your portal. It doesn’t mean anything!!!

bahaha thank you

I also opted out of 2 factor.

Same. I thought we were all prompted to enable it after setting up our portal.

1 Like

I did the recovery option but opted out of the login verification

when I open https://housing.nyu.edu/apply it says “attention nyc on-campus residents” and “click here to complete the travel arrangements form” anyone else?

2 Likes

does this mean anything?

here’s an interesting thing to note… in regards to factors that’ll affect the number of ED applicants this year, (apparently) the watermelon chicken salad played a relatively big factor to some people. in a sc gc for a diff school, i asked ppl if they applied to nyu, and 4 of them explicitly stated that they decided not to apply ed to nyu bc of the “quaratine mess”

3 Likes

i think a lot of people ^^ have claimed of seeing this on their portal…is it in a yellow-orange banner?

2 Likes

I think that form is for covid over break

3 Likes

Guys I think we should stop with these “indicators.” It’s stressing people out and nothing will determine if we got in until we get our letter. NYU is too smart to put out any indicators. We just have to get through the weekend which goes by super quick and then survive Monday and then Tuesday will finally be here lol

9 Likes

yes. do you think thats a good sign? when I click on https://housing.nyu.edu/newyork/ it says maintenance and welcome housing applicant

honestly, i don’t think it really indicates anything…like @kaylani45 and @SternBoi have said before, i don’t think there are any specific indicators that nyu will “discretely” release before decisions come out…the only indicator of our decision will be in a decision letter on our portal

akkk its basically in 4 days now, so we just gotta wait :)) gl to everyone!!

5 Likes

Yeah. Agreed! We should all just wait till Tuesday. Stressing over “indicators” won’t do anything but make the waiting feel longer.

3 Likes

For sure. We’re all going to end up wherever we’re meant to be (whether it’s NYU or not). Tuesday will be here before we know it too >:)

3 Likes

totally agree! I feel very overwhelmed and stressed atm lol

2 Likes

we can do it y’all! manifesting acceptances for everyone here :))

11 Likes

omg YES!! i applied to steinhardt mcc and i havent seen anyone here who also applied but hi!

Hope we can both get in!!! But honestly, is MCC soo unpopular??? I heard it should be one of the biggest programs.