NYU ED I Class of 2025

Hi, have you guys applied to any other schools yet in the city like Fordham or Columbia?

1 Like

cn u attack screenshot so we cn see cuz i get an error when i go here

I see this on my computer so I can’t figure out how to ss but it’s like a white page and it says “welcome housing applicant”

Hey to my gallatin fam, all the best and I hope each one of us who applied there gets in. Let’s see each other next year! Manifesting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh wait yea it works for me now idk y it did not work earlier but now it also says welcome housing applicant. i tried it on safari before and it did not work but now it randomly does

dont think so

wait i know right o.o its so hard to gauge how competitive it is because ive only seen like a combined three people on cc and reddit who applied to steinhardt mcc. and yess good luck to you!! hopefully we’ll both receive good news

did anyone here apply stern. I haven’t seen too many people say they were applying besides a couple so just wondering

Yeah me 2. All i know who applied to this program is only 3.

1 Like

i did! and lots of people on reddit did too!

Yea! My school made me apply to a bunch of cunys like hunter, Lehman. I also applied to liu and st francis. I would apply to Fordham & Columbia but they don’t have my major

What’s your major? Just curious!

damn that 1580 is amazing!! i submitted a 5 ap calc, 5 ap lang, and 4 apush, and my gpa is 3.9 uw. also, you’ll see more people applying to stern if you go to the nyu megathread on a2c. good luck!! :slight_smile:

Nursing! Wby?

thanks I appreciate it and good luck to you as well!

also just wondering did u self-report ur ap scores cuz I self-reported but wasn’t sure if we had to send official scores

I think only after you get in.

1 Like

oh ok i gotchu

is it just me but i’ve been coming to this page so much these days hahaha dying of anxiety // rlly you guys have brilliant stats and meanwhile my school is not even graded by GPA :expressionless:

6 Likes

haha same here