NYU ED I Class of 2025

I think it’s random. Mine changed from Spring 2021 to No applications available. The application for New York says it’s under maintenance and it won’t let me log in to the Travel Arrangement forms.
However I have friends who have Spring 2021, or Fall 2020-2021. They’re all different. >_> I applied to only NYC and I also applied On-Campus for Tisch Film and TV.

2 Likes

only 4 more days left!!! sooo anxious

So does everyone have their fafsa checklist updated and can see the payment thing on albert? (btw my housing portal says no application but it used to be spring 2021)

apparently some ppl have an option on the housing portal that says nyc 2021 waitlist or something

Yeah mine was updated on both. It updated on Albert before the checklist

One of my friends had Fall 2020-2021 Undergraduate Waitlist. Don’t know his stats.

How did they make you?

it says it on the housing.nyu.edu/apply link

It says nyc and something abt being a waitlist student. I have the no applications available screen

1 Like

@kaylani45 has said this before and i agree… i highly doubt any of this means anything.

Interesting… I still have no applications available.

im guessing u took a summer course at nyu right?

I have this too. 34 Act and rlly good ecs (Stern)

Damn. Then that might be indicative of something good for you. As much as I want to say it means ‘nothing’, my intuition is telling me otherwise this time around.

2 Likes

Mine says: Academic Year 2020-21 and then says Waitlist Undergraduate

omg we text sm on here we have a longer thread than all of the ivies i think haha

housing.nyu.edu/apply with this link?

yes

interesting im guessing they actually are updating stuff as the day goes on… im gonna wait till around 5

apparently it still says log in error for me

Apologies if you have answered this prior, but what are your stats? I am trying to see if there’s any solid correlation between this waitlist thing and stats