NYU ED I Class of 2025

Can someone link the Reddit for NYU ED 2025?

1 Like

so if ya’ll had to make a guess what would u say the no applications available means

1 Like

yes, please drop the link whoever has it!!

ohhh I see what you mean, I mean I applied to stern so I won’t really be surprised if I get rejected. But I just have an idea that DC means you got into the LSP program, nyc means you got into your intended major, nothing means defer or rejection. So yea, I had nothing so I might got rejected lmaoo

2 Likes

good stats but no psych major related ecs, so it really depends on ur essays qualities

1 Like

^agree

https://insert r e d d i t .com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/is381g/nyu_early_megathread/?sort=new (cc wont let me directly type it haha)

I had DC and as of today “no applications available” Again I dont think this is a tell whatsoever so im not going to worry about it.

1 Like

wdym you had nothing?

like it shows no application available at this time

yep , around 50 replied no application available, some with competitive ecs and stats

what does nothing refer to? i got a change yesterday with the orangeish banner that says attention nyc on campus residents but that wasn’t the change that people got today. today, i have no applications avail but the banner is still there

yea same

I’m pretty sure the nyc thing means waitlist because it literally says waitlist for everyone who has nyc apparently. idk abt dc but i think it might mean defer or something bc it has always been there and I think the no application means admit because they wouldn’t directly say admit or something

5 Likes

I hope so

But then again this could all be random and we’re just looking too much into it

4 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention my summer program at NYU was about different careers in medicine where we learned about psych. Idk if that changes anything.

wait is it true that nyu moves ed applications directly to the waitlist idk i saw that but don’t know if it’s necessarily true

it seems like theres a bunch of people in this thread with no application though idk if that’s just sampling bias bc the reddit thread seems to have less people. it honestly just might be us looking WAY too much into it.

3 Likes

^Agree :laughing: